The only early-seventh century ship-burials outside of Scandinavia are at the famous nearby Sutton Hoo and here at Snape, which was first documented in 1827, a full century before the Sutton discovery. The location of Snape's Ship Burial — by the A1094, ½ mile east of the Church — is marked on MAP-1 with a red dotted cross ⁜ .
There is an article about this site at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snape_Anglo-Saxon_Cemetery. It refers to an academic paper by Rupert Bruce-Mitford, published in the "Proceedings of The Suffolk Institute of Archaeology & History", Vol. XXVI, part 1 (1952), and which is now downloadable from the Institute's website.
A further article entitled "The Anglo-Saxon Cemetery at Snape Suffolk: Scientific Analyses of the Artefacts and other Materials" can be downloaded from http://research.historicengland.org.uk by requesting Report Number 9 of 1996.
You can also download this retrospective
The first two files
|pages 1 to 135|
|pages 136 to 245|
|pages 246 to 283|
The site is on private land, inaccessible to the public, and there is no longer anything visible. However, some of the recovered artifacts (including the purple claw beaker, illustrated above and in Bruce-Mitford's paper) can be viewed downstairs at Aldeburgh Museum (IP15 5DS). The museum entrance is up the outside stairs.